JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets physicians’ orders, monitors medication interactions and dispenses prescriptions in a proper manner consistent with the responsibility of a licensed healthcare professional.
- Engages customers with compassion and patience, supporting their healthcare needs in regard to prescriptions and OTC medication
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity in accordance with the code of Professional Ethics, be excluded from OIG, AIG lists and not be convicted of a prior offense, or be involved in a pending felony charge.
- Be licensed and in good standing with the Pennsylvania State Board of Pharmacy, have a current Immunization Certification through an accredited organization and have experience administering injections.
- Be proactive and have experience in advancing clinical initiatives by improving patient care and strengthening third party relationships. Be efficient with conducting CMRs and completing MTM cases on a daily/weekly basis with the aim of improving the pharmacy’s overall performance rating.
- Requires frequent independent judgement, daily interaction with customers and staff, past supervisor or management experience is helpful, but not required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities a plus but not required
Business hours are Monday through Friday, 9am to 9pm. Saturday’s hours are from 9am to 5pm. We are closed on Sundays, and there are no Third Shifts.